This project is read-only.

1.3.0.12 error

Jun 24, 2011 at 6:04 PM

Good evening,

I unzipped version 1.3.0.12 into a new folder (not in Program Files), started the application and was prompted with an error message in dutch. In english it states something like: "the target of a call caused an exception". I click on OK and I go to preferences to point to my database that I have made with earlier versions. There is another error message: "the path is not valid". I can browse to my database file, but when I click on save is says: "invalid config file". So I cannot open my old database with movies any more.

I already tried to download the zip file again, but the problem is still there. Please let me know if there is an error in this built and I should wait for the next built.

Jun 25, 2011 at 11:45 AM

Hello Matcho,

I m sorry but i was not able to reproduce your issue.

I just download version 1.3.0.12 and unzip in my e:\. I don't get any error message and i m able to select my old database.

Could you please give us more informations like OS version, screenshot etc....

Are you sure your unzip all the folders (data, images, languages etc... ) ?

Thanks for your feedback.

Jun 25, 2011 at 12:07 PM

Hi MyCollections,

I use Vista Premium and when I unzip your application the folder is 12,87 MB, so I think I have unzipped everything. I even tried to unzip on another drive, but the same problem is still there.

When I open the applic. I see: It is in dutch and it means The target of a call has caused an exeption.

I can click on OK and than the normal applic. screen appears. But I cannot load an old database.

If you need more or other information, please let met know.

Jun 25, 2011 at 1:35 PM

Yes,

Are you running x86 or x64 ? What language ?

Could you please send me screenshot of dutch error, and error log file located in myCollections directory please.

Jun 25, 2011 at 2:27 PM

I am running Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 2. The language is Dutch and I am running on 32 bits (x86).

I shall send you the screenshots in a separate email to mycollections.team@gmail.com in a minute, because I don't know how to insert screenshots in this discussion.

Jun 26, 2011 at 5:35 PM

Hello,

It was a problem with new sql lite dll on vista and xp.

So i move back to the olde one.

Can you check please : V1.0.3.13

Jun 26, 2011 at 6:56 PM

Good evening,

I tried version 1.0.3.13 and it works perfect. Now I can load my movies again.

Thanks for solving the problem so quickly.