This project is read-only.

Genre adding

Sep 2, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Good evening,
I just noticed, that it is not possible any more to add a Genre to a movie. I remember that some time ago it was possible, but not any more. If you add one or more genres and click on OK. The screen closes, but the genres are not saved. So you cannot add them.
Can you please fix this to the situation before?
Sep 4, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Sorry, it's fixed in next version.
BTW you can still add genre, using the add movie.
Click Add Movie -> Select genres tab -> Right Click and select add a new type.
Sep 6, 2013 at 5:46 PM
OK, the feature is there as you explained, but after selecting to add a new genre, you cannot click on OK because the button is not clickable.
I shall wait for the fix in the new version.
Sep 9, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Could you please send me a picture or video as i m not able to reproduce ?
Sep 9, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Edited Sep 11, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Good evening, Here is a picture of the screen where I want to add a genre: "Drama" You can click on the left side to close the window, but not on the right side to accept the new genre. It is grayed. From: myCollections Could you please send me a picture or video as i m not able to reproduce ? Read the full discussion online. To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed]) To start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed] You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com. Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Sep 10, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Hello,

I don't get the picture. Could you please send it to my email.
Sep 11, 2013 at 2:08 PM
I cannot send you the picture (not even with my other email account). I get an error.
So here is a link to the picture you asked for.
https://www.idrivesync.com/share/view?k=rVfKRe6rYTiPvptqJvle68V0fOGRF0AE
Sep 13, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Thanks,

You have to provide a title for the movie on the first tab.
Sep 13, 2013 at 4:31 PM
I cannot provide a title of the movie, because I already loaded about 50 movies.
After that, I wanted to add a few different Genres. And finally I would like to add these genres to my movies.
I remember, that it was possible some time ago to add genres with: <tools> <database> <movie data> <manage movie genre>. But it is not possible any more. The genres you fill in are not saved any more.